Traffic Court Lake

Traffic Courthouse in Lake County

Imagine how inconvenient it would be to have your driver’s license suspended and your freedom taken away. A reckless driving ticket can lead to driver’s license suspension. However, with the help of a traffic attorney from The Ticket Clinic, you may be able to reverse the reckless driving citation in traffic court and prevent your license from being suspended.

If you already have a suspended license, a traffic lawyer may be able to help you get your license reinstated. The Ticket Clinic is a law firm with over 30 years of experience defending drivers in California traffic ticket court.

Break the Cycle

It’s difficult to get along without a car, and that’s why it can be tempting to drive even after your license has been suspended, which can lead to even more trouble. If you get caught, you can receive a Lake traffic ticket for driving with a suspended license, which can lead to more penalties. Whatever your situation, a traffic attorney from The Ticket Clinic will listen to your story and formulate a strategy to help get you back on the road again legally.

Make Sense of It All

Dealing with the Lake County traffic division following a citation can be confusing. You may get a courtesy notice in the mail regarding your court date, which may have an amount of money listed as bail that you may have to pay under certain circumstances, while in others it may be optional. A traffic lawyer has seen all this before and can answer your questions.

It’s Never Too Late

If your license has already been suspended, it is not too late to get it back. This may involve paying back tickets that were previously ignored, or it may mean a court appearance. Your lawyer will work with you every step of the way to achieve license reinstatement.

Contact an Affordable Traffic Attorney

If your license has not yet been suspended, you may be able to save reinstatement fees later, and possibly have your case dismissed, with the help of an attorney from The Ticket Clinic. Call us today at 1-800-248-2846.